Thursday 17 July 2008

Why is it that watching snowy scenes on television leaves you cold?

I mean really. Why? I am absolutely freezing my arse off watching a wintery scene in SATC.

Perhaps it is also because someone just fell to their death from a high-rise window in a rather creepy, if a little ridiculous manner. Although it is maybe the way in which it is trivialised that is leaving me a little cold.

Either way, I should be warm and cosy in bed, and not watching SATC just because it is available on Skyplus.

Skyplus is dangerous. I dont know how I will cope when I move out. How will I afford to eat when I am forking out a huge amount for TV?

Not having it is clearly not an option - how else will I "make TV fit my life"? If anything, without Skyplus my life will have to revolve even more rigidly around the TV schedule than it does currently.

Or at least that is the line I will take when the inevitable debate with M ensues about precisely why we are shopping at Aldi.

I blame Lost. Well, more specifically Sawyer in Lost.

No comments: