Wednesday 30 July 2008

Hunting.

It seems, since my last post, that I am now cool.

Well ok, that is stretching it a bit - I'm not that cool, because I didn't get the job I specially tweaked my CV for, but I must be a little bit cool because I did manage to get myself employed.

So. I am now working as a headhunter. Although actually, I'm not really sure how cool that is. It involves a LOT of lying, which is maybe cool in a mysterious/mischievious/bad person way..?

But it is also really very dull, so any coolness that might have been accumulated is negated by that really. Am not sure if I will be able to stick it out for six months (which is/was "the plan"), as I cannot abide dull jobs that are not particularly well paid - alike most of the population.

So I'm still job hunting. The only difference is that now its on the sly...

No comments: