Thursday 31 March 2011

Greetings 2011

As I'm averaging a whacking great FIVE blog posts a year, I felt I ought to get on with this year's contribution. It's almost April already, and I've gotta keep up with those intimidating stats somehow.

I'm only even averaging 5 because I clearly went a bit nuts in 2008 with EIGHT in one year. 8? That's practically spamming.

So, blogspot - hello 2011. Already a quarter of the way through the year, already changed clocks to BST, halfway through lent and my hayfever has already gotten underway. So a somewhat belated start to the year.

But I can assure you that I haven't done anything especially groundbreaking since January. And I know that that is all too believable, unfortunately.

Moving forward, I will possibly write more in future. Not a promise, but an intention nonetheless. Watch this space.

No comments: