Tuesday 4 November 2008

Engaging.

L & S from Morocco are engaged. That's the second couple in as many weeks. I have a feeling this is going to be a bit of a recurring theme over the next couple of years, although right now I can only think of one other pair in particular that I'm expecting it from any time soon.

I think there are expectations from others of myself and M to tell you the truth.
Not that they are unfair expectations, I have a certain amount of expectation myself (ahem, within the next 12-18 months). Although I have already made it clear that the ball is in his court for that one. And if that ball is not served within a reasonable amount of time, then its a double fault. Actually I'll give up on that incredibly lame tennis analogy - in simple terms, if I'm left hanging for too long then enough is enough. Not that we can afford anything any time soon. Oh well, we'll see how things go. J & B were the first of any of my personal friends (rather than acquaintances) to get engaged, and it feels a bit weird having friends get engaged around you when you yourselves don't know when you'll get around to it. But as I said - hopefully not too late!

I've got one of those eye blister things. I know I know, I sound dog rough. It's not really though, I don't even know if its actually a blister as such. Just a sore bit on the rim of my eyelid. Not nice. Hurts every time I blink. I can't remember if it is to do with tiredness or stress. Either way, I should go to bed now. Unfortunately two small naughty dogs have sneaked into my bed and need to be turfed out first.

No comments: